Hello! I'm Kathy, SFASU senior with many more hours
than I should logically have. I'm majoring in General Business with an
emphasis in Legal Studies and a minor in Information Technology. I’m not
entirely sure when my graduation date will be yet, but it’s getting closer all
the time! In the meantime, I’m enjoying
learning as much as I can about everything I can.
I'm mother to five
children, which is at the same time both less and more intense than you think
it is. :-) I live in Nacogdoches and along with my
children, I share my home with two dogs and three cats. I’m hoping to start a garden of my own this
spring, so perhaps I can share photos of that here as we make progress.
Three of my favorite websites are:
Facebook - Most of you are familiar with Facebook, but for those that aren't, it's a website where people of all ages (well, 13 and up!) are able to "friend" each other, post about their lives, and share pictures, information, links, and more. I love Facebook because it enables me to keep in virtual touch with friends and family across the globe.
9Gag - 9Gag is a collection of user submitted posts, typically in the format of a "meme". It's not always child- or work-safe, so please use discretion, however, there are at times rather funny, informative or thought-provoking posts. Other times, it's just... well.. I like the good times. :-)
Coursera - Coursera is a website I found that my eldest son really enjoys with me. It is a collection of free online college courses that anyone can take. They offer a wide variety of courses from "Aboriginal Worldviews and Education" to "Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life" to "The Law of the European Union: An Introduction". Currently, there are over 200 (free!) college courses available. They are offered from Universities such as Princeton, Rice, Stanford and many more.
I love the look of your page
ReplyDeleteBusy life! I have no idea how you are doing it all. Having Jennings do a sheet of your remaining classes and then start checking them off. Last Summer I had 51 hours remaining and simply listed the classes to the finish line - took 18 over the summer and 21 this past fall (yes - it was a bit too much), and am taking my remaining 12 hours this semester. Am glad to close this chapter.
ReplyDelete