Wednesday, April 17, 2013
My Web Use
I can't honestly say that my personal usage of the Web has changed that much, if at all, since the beginning of this course. I know that's not particularly what a professor wants to hear, but it is the truth :-) Perhaps a large part of the reason is simply because of a lack of time. I simply don't have the time currently to indulge in new ways to use the Web - I'm barely able to be on it as is! I did find one new website I enjoy - Digg.com. However, I have only been back on that website once since the assignment to view it. I did find that I learned more about the different software available, and how other companies utilize the Web in their services and offerings. I still find Facebook fascinating in all that they have been able to accomplish in such a remarkably short period of time. Most likely I will not continue to use Flickr, Slideshare, and of course, certainly not Google Reader. I really enjoy having everything consolidated into one area, one account, one URL. At least, at this time. Perhaps in the future, however, I will find both the time and need for more of the many offerings of the Web I have learned in this course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook is extremely fascinating!I think it's so cool how easy it is to communicate with people nowadays.
ReplyDeleteSavannah I totally agree. It's like our own digital lives.
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way about not changing how I use the web hardly at all. I'm just too busy as well.
ReplyDelete